May 26, 2005

Sunshine

Senses heightened to peaks unknown when you are around. It matters not if I see you for I can still sense your aura in the surrounding air. Your aura whispers softly in my ears and arouses my attention to your presence nearby.

I cannot help but to smile as I long to actually see your beaming and radiant face in front of me. The sweet sound of your voice is like music to my ears. My personality cannot be contained any longer. It longs to be set free and allowed to mingle with your own.

The minutes seem like seconds when I am engaged in conversation with you. I long to spend more and more time lingering in your presence. The world fades away in darkness and only you can I see. A beautiful, shining light at the end of an endlessly dark tunnel. However, you are the only part of the world I need to see.

Your presence feeds my soul with radiant joy like the sun above provides to plants below. It matters not how many clouds may come and interfere with the light for there passing is short. Much like a flower longs for sunshine, my heart longs each night for the next day to come forth and the sunshine to reign upon me again.

No comments: