May 27, 2005

Addiction

Our meeting has been an affliction unto my soul. It causes me to think of you unconciously throughout the day. I do not feel so alone when we are together since I have finally met someone who sees the world as I do. Your presence eases my mind and brings me peace. I can finally stop thinking when I am around you and act from my heart.

Even if we are nothing more than friends than I consider it to all be worthwhile. People who think as I do and like the things I do are hard to come by in this world. I have always considered myself to be completely unique yet the meeting of you makes me feel as though I am not alone in the way I am.

My mind longs for the chance to get to know you better. Talking with you feeds my mind with the sweetest of thoughts. These conversations bring euphoric joy to my mind like candies bring joy to those with a sweet-tooth. Much like that same person my mind has grown to be addicted to you and pains me when we have not talked. Then, I must speak with you again and the withdrawals recede.

No comments: