May 30, 2005

Another Addiction

I knowingly submit myself to you and your will. I take you in and immediately begin to feel you flowing through my body. My head becomes light and all uneasiness fades away. The more of you I take in the better I begin to feel. I become warmer and warmer within yet I do not feel hot.

The world suddenly becomes smaller and troubles no longer have a place in it. My motions become fluid and unrestricted by thought. Feelings flow freely and barriers can no longer contain them. Things that used to seem like huge leaps become baby steps. Everything around me becomes seemingly easier since I can act without thinking.

Perhaps this state is not the best. I never thought I would be able to relase control of my thoughts but it brings unimaginable joy and euphoria. As you fade from my body I long to be reacquainted with you again. Such is the path to addiction.

No comments: