November 1, 2005

Unique

She is the friend I have sought out throughout the course of my brief lifetime. I found in her a friend that I did not think possible to exist except in books of fantasy. A kindred spirit and kind soul who never ceases to amaze me with the warmth and capacity of her heart.

She has given me the courage to unveil more of myself to the world than I ever thought possible. The only person in the entire world with which I find it comfortable sharing the entirety of my person. Finding comfort enough within her presence enough to share all my heart, mind, and soul.

I could search for an eternity and never find someone that could even come close. Millions and millions of hours would never turn up another individual with such a warming smile or wonderful heart. I shall not even attempt such a search for it would inherently be in vain.

No comments: